Tagged as "libraries" via my GoogleReader

Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome...


How's it going?

This is my obligatory "welcome" post.

I'm currently a MLS (Master of Library Science) distance-student at the School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University Bloomington at Indianapolis (what a mouthful!).

This blog has been created as part of the course requirements for a seminar in "Intellectual Freedom" within the context of the library/info science profession.

What is Intellectual Freedom? Well, I've got some notions, but I guess this course is going to help me flesh them out.

Come... learn with me.

Dangerous Words??
"Only the suppressed word is dangerous."
- Karl Ludwig Börne, German journalist (1786-1837)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More